IndustryInsurance, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Risk Assessment, Risk Management
Founded in 1930, Johnson & Johnson, a family owned and operated Managing General Agency, has the experience of the past with a vision for the future. Our business is built on a foundation of long-term relationships with our agents and companies. We are a technology and service driven, property & casualty insurance sales organization committed to writing business with our agency partners. We are embedded in the communities we serve with state and territory managers allowing us to better understand our agent’s needs.
The J&J values provide a framework for the development of professional employees in an ethical environment. Johnson & Johnson is a Certified Managing General Agency (CMGA) which is a designation given by AAMGA to MGA’s which meet the required criteria for a commitment to employee education. This designation has been given to only 35 MGA’s in the US.
Our people, service promise, products, and long-term committed agency partnerships, provide us with a vision for the future and enable us to find solutions to grow the business. We are a team-oriented family celebrating successes together.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY VIA OUR WEBSITE: http://www.jjins.com/hr
Products and Services
We are a family of highly trained professionals recognized as industry leaders. Our commitment to continued education enables us to handle your day-to-day business quickly, and to craft creative solutions to your difficult accounts. Averaging ten years of service with Johnson & Johnson, we are motivated to work here and to build long-term relationships with you, our agency and company partners.
We provide easy solutions to get a quote with hundreds of classes on the web 24-7, thousands of classes over the phone with a simple call to our professional underwriting staff, or by application sent in by 2:00 PM with a response by 5:00 PM.
New policies will be sent within 10 days once we receive the application and payment. Endorsements and cancellations will be sent within 10 days. Renewals will be offered 45 days in advance of the expiration date.
- Homeowners & Dwellings: Our Habitation Department is skilled in the placement of homes of all values and sizes. We have both standard and excess and surplus lines markets available to assist in the placement of any account, whether on an Homeowners or Dwelling Fire form — or with or without wind coverage.
- Manufactured Homes: Our Manufactured Home department provides professional assistance with the placement of your manufactured home accounts. We write with A rated carriers (or better), and have both admitted and non-admitted carriers. Wind coverage is available for most accounts on the coast.
- Marine & Recreational Vehicles: We love the toys! Boats (personal and commercial), motorcycles, travel trailers, ATV’s, jet skis, golf carts… just to name a few.
- Personal Umbrella & CPL: We offer the best in stand-alone liability coverage — personal umbrellas, excess liability, buffer policies, as well as your standard CPL coverage. We can write up to $25m limits and have a specialty market for the high profile risks.
- Excess Flood: Our program is especially designed for owners of properties already carrying the maximum coverage available under the National Flood Insurance Program. Our simplistic underwriting structure, generous limits, and quick claims processing make this the coverage to beat!
We are passionate about finding a solution to quote and write any risk you submit, from main street standard lines business to your heavy products and GL. Send it to us and we will go to the end of the earth to help you place the account. When you send an application to us by 2:00 PM, we will respond to you by 5:00 PM. Our underwriters are specially trained in the following areas of expertise:
- Standard Lines: We are a regional carrier fully in charge of our rates and forms. A multi-line carrier writing packages, BOPs, mono-line auto, main street business including package credits, and experience rating.
- E & S Property & Casualty: In-house binding authority allowing us to quote thousands of classes. You can receive a quote over the phone or on our website.
- Professional Liability (JJPRO): Non- and For-Profit D&O, E&O, Miscellaneous Professional (over a hundred classes), EPL, and Work Comp.
- Transportation: Commercial Auto Fleets (any size), Long Haul Trucking, Garage (Non-Franchised Car Dealers, Repair Shops), Garage Keepers, Public Auto, Cargo, and Physical Damage. One to two unit fleets quoted by submitting an application.
- Workers' Compensation: Restaurants, Retail, Wholesale, Contractors, Convenience Stores, Garages, Hotels, etc.
- Brokerage: We have the expertise and market clout to quote and write your most difficult risks and exposures. This includes high property values, heavy casualty including products, and excess markets.
Johnson & Johnson Preferred Financing
Johnson and Johnson Preferred Financing, Inc. is a full service premium finance company made up of a family of highly trained professionals. We feature leading edge technology enabling our agents to quickly generate finance agreements from our website. We also provide up-to-date account information and offer drafts or direct deposits to our agents so they can quickly pay for a policy.
JJPF has been serving independent insurance agents since it was incorporated in 1988. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is always available for your premium service needs.
- Mount Pleasant, SC — Headquarters
- Montgomery, AL
- Greensboro, NC
- Melbourne, FL
- Burlington, MA
- Quincy, MA
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Chagrin Falls, OH
- St. Petersburg, FL
J&J is growing and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team of highly trained professionals. We welcome candidates with dynamic abilities and diverse backgrounds but most importantly we want employees who are excited about the work they do!
Johnson & Johnson employees volunteer. We put our heart and soul into improving the communities in which we live. Whether it’s participating in the United Way Day of Caring, Habitat for Humanity, holding food or clothing drives, serving on agency boards or volunteering for a local community organization — Johnson & Johnson and our employees are driving positive change in our communities.